total contact time: 3 minutes 45 seconds
1. Preheat the vessel with a small amount of boiling water.
3. Pour out the preheating liquid from the vessel.
4. Place grounds in press, place on scale, tare to zero.
5. Start pouring while starting your timer.
6. Add 265g of water over the grounds.
7. Stir, just enough, to fully saturate the grounds.
8. Place plunger on the top of the liquid.
9. At 3:30 remove plunger, skim the top layer.
10. Press down on plunger leaving a bit of space between the mesh filter and the grounds.
11. Swirl beverage and pour.