total contact time: 8 hours
2. Place grounds in a one quart mason jar, place on scale, tare to zero.
3. Start timer and add 200g water, just off a boil to bloom the coffee.
4. Stir grounds to fully saturate and wait until 1:30, then stir.
5. At 2 minutes add 570g cold water slowly.
6. Lid and leave on counter for 8 hours.
7. Remove mason jar lid, skim off floating grounds.
8. Slowly pour into another jar at a slight angle.
9. Gently pour off liquid making sure not to agitate the grounds until you can no longer pour off liquid without grounds. (you can run this mixture through a filter for a cleaner end result)
10. Stir concentrate.
11. In a glass add 1 part coffee to 1 part water, over desired amount of ice.